The keys to management consultancy
ENSURE that your wealth advisor is financially stable
- Check how long the person has been in business
- Ensure that capital is held by natural persons
- Make sure that the funds do not transit through the firm’s own accounts (except for fees).
THE ROLE of a wealth advisor
- Ensures the quality of custodians and measure the potential risk of failure,
- Keeps up to date with new developments, market offers, daily investment opportunities,
- Assists you in selecting and establishing your asset allocation,
- Advises you in the diversification of your investment vehicles, selected based on your goals.
OPTIMISE time and expertise
- Coordinate the various service providers to save time in the analysis and decision process,
- Simplify procedures by leveraging on the specialist skills of the various providers.
- Constantly defend your interests to obtain the best outcome.
COLLABORATE and DECIDE on the final solution
- No decision is made for you or without your consent.
- A guiding principle: advise, do not substitute.
- To working alongside you
- For the long term
- With clearly defined and recorded objectives, scope of our tasks, payment
SCOPE OF ACTION
- Freedom to fully or partially delegate – depending on your needs and desires
- Accessible to all assets, significant or under construction.
- Cost efficiency of a Family Office due to the returns and savings achieved by the provided advice.
- Guarantee of controlled risks and improved performance of your portfolio over time.
- Ensure the consistency and harmony between your various partners – notaries, tax specialists, chartered accountants.
- Monitor the market trends.
- Comply with the applicable regulations throughout the life of the investments.
- No equity-based relationship with banks, insurance companies and management companies,
- No banking interest,
- Multiple investment choices offered on all the various markets.